cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription for me and my daughter

newmum8711
Local Performer

My daughter and I workout. I want her to have her own profile. I am paying for Pandora plus for myself $5. I found that the family plan is $14!! I don't want to have separate bills nor pay another $5 on top of her own account. what else is there? I am a student too & I just found out that I can get discounted for premium but just me. like wth?? what can I do to include my ONLY child?? 

for now I have her using Spotify or I use songs I downloaded while she uses my account. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@newmum8711 Thanks for posting to the Community.

Our Pandora Premium Family plan offers all of the features of Premium to up to six unique Pandora accounts. That subscription is $14.99 USD monthly or $164.89 annually.* We do not offer any discounts for this subscription.

On the other hand,Pandora Premium Student plan comes at a reduced rate of $4.99 USD monthly or $59.88 annually for only one Pandora account to access all the Premium features to students who qualify.*

This offer is available to most full-time or part-time graduate and undergraduate students for up to 4-years, but requires that you verify your student status each year through SheerID.

Since it sounds like you are looking to have more than one Pandora account in your family or household that you'd like to have upgraded to Premium, the family plan offers the best value.

If you're still interested in switching your subscription, please visit our website to view all of your options.

Feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions.

0 Kudos