cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription not active

Nimage
Local Performer

Paid for a subscription last night still don't have unlimited skips still getting ads and the money's been taken out of my account I'm being robbed

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nimage Our support team has informed me that they will be sending you a message via email at the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Please keep an eye out for their message and they will be happy to look into this further with you. 

0 Kudos

Nimage
Local Performer

Ty but still nada 2 days later like 6 hours driving time listening to commercials and running out of skips this offs not cool

Another road trip for work today still no email I used the contact us directly link as well but it brought me to this community forum instead

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nimage Our support team has informed me that they sent you a message yesterday afternoon to the email address your Pandora account is associated with. You may want to check your spam folder to make sure our support team's messages aren't getting filtered out.

If you would like to keep in contact with our support team using a different email address, you will need to contact them directly for further assistance.

You can send them a message here.

This will take you to our contact form where you can fill out a description of your issue - to get to the page where you can send our support team an email, click on the "I Still Need Help" button at the bottom of the screen that pops up. 

0 Kudos

Nimage
Local Performer

I've been looking but no email been checking all folders only emails in getting are from pandora community saying I've been mentioned in a comment

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nimage If you aren't seeing their email, I recommend contacting them directly here.

This will take you to our contact form where you can fill out a description of your issue - to get to the page where you can send our support team an email, click on the "I Still Need Help" button at the bottom of the screen that pops up. 

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Nimage
Local Performer

Pandora has still not contacted me at all

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nimage Our support team has confirmed with me that they have sent an email to the same email address your Pandora community account is regsitered under.

If you aren't seeing that message and still need assistance, I recommend contacting them since you are having trouble receiving their messages.

For steps on how to contact our support team, you can refer to my message above

0 Kudos