cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription via Sam's Club

inntimadator
Local Performer

I received an email today about my subscription that I have purchased thru Sam's Club, I have reached out to Sam's, but they sent me to Pandora for answers. I don't understand if in March I will need to do my subscription thru Pandora or not, I have attached a copy of the email. 

PSX_20220215_082557.jpg

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@inntimadator I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@inntimadator I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

mbmorales
Local Performer

Received a letter saying Sams will no longer bill subscription renewals on Samsclub.com.  Any current subscription needs to renew directly with the provider.  When I log into my Pandora account, it tells me to renew through Sam's Club - so, I cannot renew at either place!!  Has anyone got a solution to renewing?  The Pandora customer support is very hard to figure out since you cannot call.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mbmorales I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos