cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched to Android phone but billed by Apple

Nikwho
Local Performer

Subscription is through iTunes, but now I have a Samsung. How do I manage account?

Hello,

I was actually wanting to upgrade from Plus to Premiem, so that I could choose my offline stations, but it says that I originally started my subscription through iTunes.  I have since switched to a Samsung phone, and have no apple devices.  How do I manage my account, with no access to iTunes, OR how do I access iTunes on my Samsung phone or PC?  

Thanks much! 

Nik

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nikwho Nice to see you around the Community.

Since you no longer have an Apple device/don't have access to Apple, I recommend canceling your subscription through their service to avoid any future issues.

You can then resubscribe to Pandora Premium directly through Pandora.

Since your current subscription is being processed through your Apple ID, you will need to cancel that subscription via Apple and then wait for it to expire. Please check out Apple's cancellation steps for more info on how to manage your subscription.

If you have any trouble with these steps, please contact the Apple support team and they should be able to help you.

Once you start hearing ads on your account, you can then upgrade directly through the Pandora website with a credit card or PayPal account.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nikwho Nice to see you around the Community.

Since you no longer have an Apple device/don't have access to Apple, I recommend canceling your subscription through their service to avoid any future issues.

You can then resubscribe to Pandora Premium directly through Pandora.

Since your current subscription is being processed through your Apple ID, you will need to cancel that subscription via Apple and then wait for it to expire. Please check out Apple's cancellation steps for more info on how to manage your subscription.

If you have any trouble with these steps, please contact the Apple support team and they should be able to help you.

Once you start hearing ads on your account, you can then upgrade directly through the Pandora website with a credit card or PayPal account.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos