cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching from AT&T to direct-billed subscription

Oldies
Local Performer

I am leaving At&t account that included Pandora.  How can I set up a new account with Pandora on my own and still keep my playlists?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Oldies It isn't actually necessary to create a new account.

What you'll need to do is first cancel your subscription that you are currently paying for through AT&T.

Once that subscription expires and you start hearing ads on your account, you can then upgrade directly through the Pandora website with a credit card or PayPal account.

When you downgrade back to the free service after your subscription through AT&T expires, you will not be able to access your on-demand music collection or custom playlists. However, your collection and playback history will be stored in our servers for when you return to Premium.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Oldies It isn't actually necessary to create a new account.

What you'll need to do is first cancel your subscription that you are currently paying for through AT&T.

Once that subscription expires and you start hearing ads on your account, you can then upgrade directly through the Pandora website with a credit card or PayPal account.

When you downgrade back to the free service after your subscription through AT&T expires, you will not be able to access your on-demand music collection or custom playlists. However, your collection and playback history will be stored in our servers for when you return to Premium.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Oldies
Local Performer

AdamPandora - Thank you so much for your help.  That's good to know.  - Oldies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @Oldies. 😁

0 Kudos