cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer subscription to a new device

Raeann1148
Local Performer

Traded in my old phone got a new phone but now it’s an iPhone how do I retrieve my subscription I had on the other phone

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Raeann1148 Pandora accounts follow the email address, not the device. You can sign into the same Pandora account on any computer or supported device, as long as you use the same email address and Pandora password. This applies to both free and paid Pandora accounts.

Since the account connected to your Community profile shows no history of being upgraded, my guess is your upgraded account is actually registered under a different email address.

If you know what that email address is, try signing out of the app, and then signing back in using that other email address.

This being said, I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Raeann1148 Pandora accounts follow the email address, not the device. You can sign into the same Pandora account on any computer or supported device, as long as you use the same email address and Pandora password. This applies to both free and paid Pandora accounts.

Since the account connected to your Community profile shows no history of being upgraded, my guess is your upgraded account is actually registered under a different email address.

If you know what that email address is, try signing out of the app, and then signing back in using that other email address.

This being said, I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos

whoever922
Local Performer

Hi how do you sign in on on pandora on new phone??? Thx

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@whoever922 To sign into Pandora on your phone, you will need to install the app, and then log in using your email address and password associated with your existing account.

If you run into any issues, you can contact our support team directly for further assistance here.

0 Kudos