cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to cancel subscription through Apple

volundion
Local Performer

Says that I'm being billed through iTunes, called Apple support, they said I have no subscriptions under them. Cancel my subscription.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@volundion Unfortunately, we can't manage this directly on my end as we don't have access to the Apple billing system.

You'll need to contact the Apple support team for further assistance. Otherwise, I'm afraid you'll continue to be billed each month.

I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@volundion Unfortunately, we can't manage this directly on my end as we don't have access to the Apple billing system.

You'll need to contact the Apple support team for further assistance. Otherwise, I'm afraid you'll continue to be billed each month.

I hope this helps.

0 Kudos

volundion
Local Performer

It doesn't because, as mentioned, they say I have no subscriptions under them. If I delete my account, will my subscription go away?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@volundion Deleting your Pandora account through Apple will not stop any charges that are currently getting processed through their service.

You can also contact your banking institution directly for help.

0 Kudos