cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to resubscribe after subscription was canceled

Jp7
Underground

Something is wrong with my account! My card was canceled do to theft but, I've tried using other cards and it's my PanAcc. that has a problem. What's the problem? 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jp7 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jp7 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Jp7
Underground

My card expired. I needed to resubscribe with the new card, but Pandora will not allow it accept a new card. After trying several other cards, I was able to see my collection... for literally 3 minutes. It kicked me out again. What do I need to do to regain control of my music?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jp7 Since one of our support agents were already helping you the other day with your subscription, I am going to have them reach back out to you via email to further assist with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Jp7
Underground

My library, using PanPremium, had hand picked music. Now, I have multiple stations. I never used a station.

Artists, albums, songs were just some of the subheaders I was using. Now, it's gone. Please help with helpful, definitive answers. 

0 Kudos