cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized Charges

debbuys
Local Performer

I just discovered being billed $14.99 on my Bank of America card. Its so frustrating to search for Customer Service to talk to about resolving this matter as PANDORA HAS NO WAY to call about billing.

I do not have any authorized subscriptions.  How do I get a refund for all months I have been charged at $14.99 x 3 months?  Credit card statement says PANDORA*INTERNET RADIO PDORA.COM/BIL CA.

Thank you in advance for resolving this issue.  

Debra 

Labels (1)
63 Replies

BabehDove
Local Performer

I am currently on a free trial to Pandora Plus. however, I was charged 9.99 on my card and I have checked everything and there is no reason they should have charged me. I cancelled my free trial every way I know how and the free trial im on is only 4.99 so why was I charged 9.99 anyway. I need that money back please help me! Thank you!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BabehDove I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

mknewkir
Local Performer

I was charged a fee of $5.34 and it is unauthorized. I would like to inquire about why I was charged and how to refund the money back. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mknewkir I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

trentc
Local Performer

PANDORA*INTERNET RADIO PDORA.COM/BIL CA

$54.89

I did not sign up for this.. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@trentc I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos

gizzygilmore
Local Performer

Getting charged even though I don't have a subscription

I want to get my card taken off whosever account it is linked to. I have been charged 10.99 for 3 months and I do not have any benefits on my account. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gizzygilmore I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Pissed2023
Local Performer

Found out today through my bank that Pandora has been taking my money since February of 2023 and I don’t even use the account now have I ever subscribed to anything. How do I get my money back from feb to now ?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pissed2023 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Local Performer

I have been charged for premium for the last three months now through my checking account and I never ordered it I have Pandora Plus how can I get that charge stopped for Premium?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@1556 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

FelliAngel32
Local Performer

How do I get money back that I didn't authorize?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FelliAngel32 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Jwamack
Local Performer

How do I  cancel this subscription.  You tried to bill my account and it was rejected by my bank. I did not authorize you to do that. This is supposed to be free. Them you all have all those pop-ups. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jwamack I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

lcrowe
Local Performer

I am being charged for Pandora and do not have an account.   How do y get that stopped and my money refunded?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lcrowe I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Bittersweet94
Local Performer

My account got charged and I haven't had a subscription with pandora since July. I am not sure why it's continuing to charge me. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bittersweet94 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos