cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Update billing info - Direct Billed

In order to update your subscription that was purchased directly through Pandora, you will first need to verify if you are paying with a credit card, or with PayPal.

If you are paying with a credit card, you will then need to sign into your account on a computer in order to update your billing information on file.

Updating your billing information when paying with a credit card:

From a computer, not a mobile device click here.

Alternatively:

1. Sign into your Pandora account from a computer (not a mobile device)
  2. Click the icon (initial or picture) in the top right corner of the page.
  3. Select Settings and then Subscriptions.
  4. To make any changes to your credit card, click Update.
  5. Enter your card's security code.
  6. Click Save when finished.

Updating your billing information when paying with PayPal:

For help managing your subscription billed through PayPal, please see below for some helpful steps. 

If you'd like to change your payment method to something other than PayPal, please click here. 

For active subscriptions billed through PayPal: 

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Select Wallet.
  3. Select the bank account, credit or debit card you wish to edit.
    • To add a new credit card to your account, click + Link a card.
    • To edit an existing payment method, click on the account or card, then select edit.
  4. Click Save after your have made your changes.

For expired subscriptions billed through PayPal:

In the case that your subscription has expired, you'll have to upgrade again to get your subscription applied to your account after updating your payment method through PayPal. 

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Profile near the top of the page.
  3. Click My money under My Profile.
  4. Click Update next to the card in the Debit and credit cards section.
  5. Click Edit under Action.
  6. Enter your new expiration date and click Save.

To change your subscription plan: 

You do not need to go the PayPal website to do this. All you need to do is log in to Pandora from a computer click the icon (initial or picture), then go to SettingsSubscription then click Switch Plans. Choose the plan you'd prefer and the changes will be made on your next billing date.

If you need further help with your PayPal account you can also contact them directly here.

* If your Pandora account is registered under an email address you no longer have access to, or if you do not remember what email address the account is registered under, please write to Support directly for further assistance. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
12 Replies
Highlighted

Re: change payment method apple

Local Performer

Hello:  I would like to change my payment method and I would also like to change to an annual payment.  Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@vickiwilson I moved your post to this thread since your account is upgraded directly through Pandora.

It looks like you were able to successfully opt to renew annually with Pandora Premium shortly after posting to the community.

If you still need help updating your billing information on file, check out my post above for some instructions on how you can accomplish that.

Hope this helps! 😎

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Update billing info - Direct Billed

Local Performer

Someone has taken a lot of time to write some very detailed instructions that don't work.  The issue is trying to renew my yearly subscription. All of the instructions take me to pages that do not offer a yearly subscription option. My yearly subscription expired without my knowledge because the email account to which it was attached got hacked and emails were being forwarded to an offshore email account (not my fault), so I did not realize my account was expiring until yesterday when I tried to start Pandora and the UI informed me.  So... how do I renew my annual subscription??  I should be billed directly through Pandora.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Update billing info - Direct Billed

@Deuxamis Nice to see you around the community.

You can only access and edit your payment info if you have an active subscription. You will be able to provide your new payment information when you upgrade your account with an annual subscription again from a computer, here.

First, make sure you are logged in with the correct email address. To do that, click the icon (initial or picture) on the top right corner of the page, select Settings and then Account. Then, choose your subscription and update your credit card information on the Upgrade page. Please note that any applicable Tax will show in the Order Summary box.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

How do I update credit card information 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@adr2662 I moved your post to this thread since your account is upgraded directly through Pandora.

Check out my post above for instructions on how to update your credit card information.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I need to put in my new Visa card number

Local Performer

why  is it so hard to just put in my new Visa

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: I need to put in my new Visa card number

@larrybox Our support team took a look and mentioned you were able to resubscribe using your new billing information.

For future reference, you can always update your billing information by following the instructions in my post above.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Update billing info

Local Performer

My debit card was recently compromised and cancelled by my bank.  How do I update my billing information without giving up my $3.99 monthly subscription rate for Pandora Plus?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Update billing info

Hi, @Treppeda. 👋

Thanks so much for being a long time listener. Someone from our User Support team has reached out to you via email to assist with your loyalty rate and resubscribing.

Please keep an eye out for their email soon. Also, be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 📬

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Subscription

Local Performer

how do i update my credit card info?

0 Kudos