cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update billing info after subscription expires

tmsdat
Local Performer

My credit Card number changed and acct reverted to commercials.  How the **ahem** do I change the acct number?  Earthlink absolutely **ahem** since it was acquired by its current owners.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tmsdat I moved your post to the Subscriptions space to keep the community organized.

Although the Pandora account connected to your Community profile does not show any prior billing history, it sounds like you have a second account that was recently reverted back to the free service.

You can only access and edit your payment info if you have an active subscription. You will be able to provide your new payment information when you upgrade your account again from a computer, here.

First, make sure you are logged in with the correct email address. To do that, click the icon (initial or picture) on the top right corner of the page, select Settings and then Account. Then, choose your subscription and update your credit card information on the Upgrade page. Please note that any applicable Tax will show in the Order Summary box.

Hope this helps! 😎

0 Kudos