cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade attempts through PayPal continue to fail

JMHenderson0711
Underground

Good morning. I just tried to subscribe to family premium but my computer lagged a bit and when I clicked submit I was charged twice via paypal. I can see both pre-authorizations on my paypal account. Can you cancel one for me please?

Also even though I have paid twice (lol) I don't see my subscription as active and I didn't receive any e-mails from pandora at all.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
17 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JMHenderson0711 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

JMHenderson0711
Underground

Thank you - the agent decided it needed to be handled over e-mail rather than livechat. They are supposedly doing that.

It is looking kind of like the two payments aren't fully processing through paypal - it is quite odd. It is like they were initiated but not verified. The agent couldn't find a record of it, but I do see that both per-authorization charges were made.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JMHenderson0711 Thanks for that additional information.

I'll make sure to pass that feedback along to our support team as well.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! 

0 Kudos

JustUs2
Local Performer

Signed up for a Premium subscription on 3/8/2021 with a military discount option. My military status was verified but my account doesn't show that I'm in a premium trial, and I still have none of the premium options.

0 Kudos

JMHenderson0711
Underground

Please go ahead and cancel whatever tickets I have open we fixed the problem via paypal, it was something weird w/ their authentication. I have now been able to sign up for a family trial using my credit card.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Glad to hear you were able to get this fixed on your end, @JMHenderson0711.

I will let our support team know. 👍🏽

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JustUs2 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

ddavitt
Local Performer

I applied for the trial upgrade. The website kept throwing a "something has gone wrong" every time I tried, so I completed the transaction on my phone app, instead. I agreed to pay through PayPal, everything looked as if it had worked at last, but behold. . . ads. (Yes, I logged in and out on the website. Nothing changed.)

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ddavitt I moved your post over to this existing thread: Upgrade attempts through PayPal continue to fail

Our billing team is currently looking into an issue with attempted upgrades using PayPal not processing.

In the meantime, you should be able to successfully upgrade using a credit card instead of PayPal here.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Aerotactics
Local Performer

I'm trying to upgrade my existing account with the Premium Student plan. I am able to click the upgrade (which includes a 60-day trial), select a payment method (paypal), and when I accept through paypal, the site refreshes and takes me back to the upgrade selection. No confirmation or anything.

It just keeps telling me to upgrade.

0 Kudos

Aerotactics
Local Performer

So it just refreshed again saying "Login to start your subscription". I logged in and I still dont have the subscription, and the upgrade button is still on the page.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Aerotactics Our billing team is currently looking into an issue with payments through PayPal not processing.

Please try upgrading using a credit card rather than with PayPal and let me know if you continue to run into issues.

0 Kudos

TodlichSinister
Local Performer

I tried several times now in purchasing Premium with my military discount and so far the system has declined me every single time. I'm not sure what is going on but I have called my bank and they told me it is not on their end. So I'm just curious as to when you guys might be able to take a look at this and lemme know what I can do to fix this. 

0 Kudos

Benjaminpolitic
Local Performer

I've tried multiple times today to upgrade my account to premium, but my payment is rejected every time no matter what card I use. Even Paypal won't work. I have even tried to do it on my computer and have the same issues. When I try upgrading through the Apple App store it just loads forever and never makes a payment.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TodlichSinister I moved your post over to this existing thread: Upgrade attempts through PayPal continue to fail

Our billing team is currently looking into an issue with attempted upgrades using PayPal not processing.

In the meantime, you should be able to successfully upgrade using a credit card instead of PayPal here.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Benjaminpolitic I moved your post over to this existing thread: Upgrade attempts through PayPal continue to fail

In the meantime, you should be able to successfully upgrade using a credit card instead of PayPal here.

If you'd prefer to upgrade through Apple, you will need to contact the Apple support team for further assistance.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

Benjaminpolitic
Local Performer

I tried you link and filled in my debit card info and it still won’t work

0 Kudos