cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

cmothergoose
Local Performer

I want to upgrade. 

I have an IPhone where I do all my internet stuff. I do not have a computer nor any other device.I went to APP store, to settings and I only have YouTube, no pandora showing.I tried my pandora app and tried chatting… they say “wait while we create a order.

how can I get help to upgrade my pandora from plus to more??

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cmothergoose It looks like your account is currently upgraded to Pandora Plus through Google Play.

To clarify, do you no longer have access to the Android device you originally used to purchase your subscription?

If not, you'll first need to cancel your subscription through Google Play and wait for it to expire.

When your account reverts back to the free service, you'd then be able to upgrade to Pandora Premium directly through our website.

Let me know.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cmothergoose It looks like your account is currently upgraded to Pandora Plus through Google Play.

To clarify, do you no longer have access to the Android device you originally used to purchase your subscription?

If not, you'll first need to cancel your subscription through Google Play and wait for it to expire.

When your account reverts back to the free service, you'd then be able to upgrade to Pandora Premium directly through our website.

Let me know.

0 Kudos