cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading to Premium and receiving: "Something went wrong, please try again later."

McPherson95
Local Performer

I'm having a lot of trouble trying to upgrade my account from free to premium. I have tried to upgrade my account on my phone, as well as on my desktop via debit card and PayPal. I consistently get 'Something went wrong, please try again later.'

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: Upgrading to Premium and receiving: "Something went wrong, please try again later."

TannerPandora

Hi @McPherson95! Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear about this, I can only imagine how frustrating this is. 

I'm going to create a support case for you. One of our agents will reach out via email to follow up. 

Please be on the look out for their reply. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Re: Upgrading to Premium and receiving: "Something went wrong, please try again later."

Ellisj
Local Performer

I am having the same issue this morning. I have tried all the things mentioned also. Very frustrating, I'm trying to give you my money and nothing is working correctly.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Ellisj I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos