cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will upgrading increase variety?

triolop0
Local Performer

When I upgrade will songs selections come from ALL of my stations. Presently, only a few repetitive stations are played and song titles repeat often.

Will the upgrade bring a larger random selection of song titles from ALL  of my stations, ALL 138 of them.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@triolop0 Nice to see you around the Community.

Upgrading to one of our paid tiers will not have any effect on the type of music that is played on your stations.

This being said, are you referring to Shuffle Mode getting too repetitive, and not playing music from the stations you've selected?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

triolop0
Local Performer

Yes, exactly the issue. Although repetition is a long pattern, it is very noticeable 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @triolop0.

I recommend checking out the accepted solution to this thread if you are running into issues with repetition when shuffling your stations: Music is repetitive in shuffle mode

I will also say that if you do choose to upgrade to Pandora Premium, that will give you the option to create customized playlists where you can pick and choose what songs you want to include in your listening session.

This would also be a good idea if you were hoping for a more on-demand type of listening experience.

You can find more details about Pandora Premium here

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos