cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I get out of the grace period sooner?

BoredNeko
Local Performer

I've canceled my sub via google play and I want out of the grace period. I'm wanting to sign up for the family plan but due to grace period, I'm not sure how long that'll take before I can. Really wish the family plan sub could be added to google play payment with just managing it on the account that signed up for it online.

Do I need to contact tech support or is someone able to respond to this to do it?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BoredNeko Yes - that is something you'd need to contact our support team directly for.

For future reference, you can always contact them directly through our help site here.

This being said, i do see you were able to successfully upgrade to the Premium Family plan when your subscription through Google Play ended.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

Otherwise, enjoy the music! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BoredNeko Yes - that is something you'd need to contact our support team directly for.

For future reference, you can always contact them directly through our help site here.

This being said, i do see you were able to successfully upgrade to the Premium Family plan when your subscription through Google Play ended.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

Otherwise, enjoy the music! 

0 Kudos