cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Best value"?

sdeerwester
Local Performer
My credit card number changed, so I'm having to resubscribe. The two options are $3.99 a month or $47.88 a year. The latter says "Best value!". 47.88 is 12 times 3.99. So... am I missing something here?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sdeerwester To clarify, the current rate for new subscribers is $4.99/monthly or $54.89/annually USD (plus tax), but we are still offering a lower loyalty rate of $3.99/month or $47.88/annually for our long-time listeners.

Since you have been a long-time subscriber with us, you have the option of paying for Pandora Plus at the lower rate.

Hope this helps explain. Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶

View solution in original post

4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sdeerwester To clarify, the current rate for new subscribers is $4.99/monthly or $54.89/annually USD (plus tax), but we are still offering a lower loyalty rate of $3.99/month or $47.88/annually for our long-time listeners.

Since you have been a long-time subscriber with us, you have the option of paying for Pandora Plus at the lower rate.

Hope this helps explain. Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶

sdeerwester
Local Performer

Ah, that does make sense. Thanks for the explanation.

joelfreak
Local Performer

I currently pay $3.99 for Pandora Plus. I was looking to pay yearly, and the only plan that is offered to me is $54.99 for an annual plan, which is  $4.58/month. This is a discount off the CURRENT price of $4.99/month, but it ruins ANY incentive I would have to move to an annual plan. Am I missing something?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@joelfreak I moved your post to this thread as I provided some information around the loyalty price we currently offer to long-term subscribers like yourself.

If you switch to the annual plan, you should have the option of upgrading at the $47.88 (plus tax) price point.

To switch to the annual subscription option, you'll need to log into your account from a computer and edit your subscription preferences here.

Click Switch Plans then select the appropriate subscription tier. In the drop down menu select the annual subscription rate, and follow the prompt to confirm the changes.

Select the annual subscription rate, and follow the prompt to confirm the changes. Your subscription will renew at your chosen rate on your next monthly renewal date.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos