cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Something has gone wrong" Error when canceling/upgrading

mdasam
Local Performer

I am trying my trial membership, getting message saying "'Something has gone wrong. Please try again later."

Please help

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @JenNJ. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble.

To keep the community space organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: "Something has gone wrong" Error when canceling

Since this involves your subscription, I've gone ahead and escalated your issue to our User Support team. Someone will be in touch with you via email to offer further assistance with your account.

Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!

View solution in original post

93 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mdasam Nice to see you around the community.

Have you tried switching browsers yet? If not, try canceling your trial using a different browser following the instructions listed under Cancel my Pandora-billed subscription or trial.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this. 

0 Kudos

hearthefalconer
Local Performer

I use Firefox as my browswer and have made sure Flash Player is installed on it. I still keep getting this aggravating message "Something has gone wrong, try again later" each time I attempt to redeem my code. Just purchased my subscription this morning. Unimpressed so far.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hearthefalconer Our support team has confirmed with me that you already have a case open with them.

Please keep an eye out for their reply to your message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos

Cory
Local Performer

It says Something has gone wrong. Please try again later

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cory Sorry for the trouble with that - our support team took a look at your account and do see you were able to successfully cancel your subscription shortly after contacting us.

Let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with. 

0 Kudos

Keychane96
Local Performer

I’m attempting to cancel my Pandora premium subscription. However, every time I attempt to cancel it I receive an error message that states something went wrong. Can I get someone to reach out to me regarding getting it canceled. Thank you

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Keychane96 I moved your post to this thread since it sounds like you are experiencing a similar issue.

I recommend trying out another browser on your computer to cancel as this may help (ex: Firefox, Google Chrome, etc).

In the meantime, someone from our support team will be reaching out to you separately via email to help make sure this gets taken care of.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos

griffig1988
Local Performer

I am trying to sign up and have this same message. I don't see a fix in this thread. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @griffig1988. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble while trying to upgrade.

Someone from our User Support team will reach out to you via email to offer further assistance.

Please keep an eye out for the email and be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there.

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

el_jefe
Local Performer
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @el_jefe. 👋

Sorry to hear that you were having trouble. Looks like you were in touch with a member from our User Support team. Someone has contacted you via email to assist with the cancelation of your free Premium trial subscription. If you don't see the message yet, please check your spam / junk folder.

Feel free to let us know if you need anything else. 🎧

0 Kudos

zzADRiANzz
Local Performer

Whenever I try to cancel my Pandora Premium subscription it says, "Something has gone wrong. Please try again later.
I've tried all of these things.
1. Canceling the subscription by removing my card on the account, but the button doesn't do anything, like literally nothing, as if the button has 0 functionality.
2. Tried different web browsers
3. Tried incognito mode on Chrome
4. Tried on different computers
5. Tried on mobile

This is especially annoying because if I don't cancel it by tomorrow, then it renews and I get charged for it, but I don't want it anymore. Anyone know what to do about this? I've been at it since early this morning, coming back here and there to check if it will finally work, but no luck.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @zzADRiANzz. 👋

Sorry to hear that you've had some trouble with that error message. To keep the community space organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: "Something has gone wrong" Error when canceling 

I do see that you've reached out to our User Support team via email. Someone will respond to you shortly to offer further assistance with your account / subscription.

Thanks so much for your patience! 🎧

JenNJ
Local Performer

Hello, and happy New Year!  I keep trying to cancel my trial Pandora subscription and I continue to receive the below error. I have tried on Safari from a MacBook Pro, Safari from an IPhone 6S through Safari, and Chrome from the same IPhone 6S on iOS 14.3

I have signed off, signed back on, changed password, nothing will let me delete this.  My trial is to end on 1/21/2021 and I would like to cancel this now. 

E1AF7843-A1BD-4DAE-ACB4-271C94E0C09B.png

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @JenNJ. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble.

To keep the community space organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: "Something has gone wrong" Error when canceling

Since this involves your subscription, I've gone ahead and escalated your issue to our User Support team. Someone will be in touch with you via email to offer further assistance with your account.

JenNJ
Local Performer

Alyssa thank you so very much for the quick response, it is greatly appreciated! I hope you have a great new year 🤗

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem at all. Always happy to assist.

Happy New Year, @JenNJ! 🎶

lily4fun
Local Performer

I want to cancel my Pandora subscription, but the website keeps giving me the 'something went wrong' error. Msite does the same. See attached screenshot. I've been trying it for several days already, still does not work. 

lily4fun_0-1611857225490.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lily4fun I moved your post over to this existing thread: "Something has gone wrong" Error when canceling

I will have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help make sure this gets taken care of.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos