cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Something has gone wrong" Error when canceling/upgrading

mdasam
Local Performer

I am trying my trial membership, getting message saying "'Something has gone wrong. Please try again later."

Please help

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
93 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@silkke11 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Hortok
Local Performer

I have tried for 2 days to cancel my subscription online.  It just keeps saying "something went wrong. Please try again later". That's BS.  I I even tried to delete my card which also cancels the subscription but got the same error.  

I'm so pissed right now.  

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Hortok

I've created a support case with our User Support team. They will be reaching out via the email associated with your Pandora account. 

Please be on the look out for their response. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Tiana21
Local Performer

When I cancel my subscription, the page freezes up or gets an error message. Help?

I'm trying to cancel my subscription - I've tried by canceling my subscription and also deleting my credit card and each time the page says for me to "Try Again". I have been trying over the past 3 hours. I know I'm entering the correct password. Please help.

0 Kudos

Tiffanyflores1
Local Performer

I want to cancel my subscription it's telling me that it's having technical difficulties and I do not want to get billed

0 Kudos

panax30
Local Performer

Hello, I am trying to cancel my subscription for Pandora Plus, but I keep getting the same "Something has gone wrong. Please try again later." message after inputting my password. I have:

• Double-checked my password
  • Changed my browser
  • Used incognito mode

and none of this has worked. This issue is super annoying, seems to be a reoccurring issue with Pandora subscriptions, and has no clear solutions online. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tiana21 @panax30 I moved your posts over to this existing thread: "Something has gone wrong" Error when canceling

Our support team will be contacting the both of you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tiffanyflores1 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

nauticlee
Local Performer

I would like to cancel my subscription but error occurs.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nauticlee Our support team will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

ihossain224
Local Performer

To: Pandora billing staff

Please cancel my subscription on my behalf. I am seeing many other posts similar to this already, which is concerning since a permanent resolution does not yet exist.

Before I am asked, yes I have tried through multiple browsers, and the error still persists.

I shall place a cancellation through my credit card company soon (I advise other users to do so for the same error) if the error cannot be resolved in an expedient manner by pandora staff.

Also it's surprising that we have to make a community post to reach someone for help as a customer support contact channel does not exist for these issues.

0 Kudos

ihossain224
Local Performer

Created support case 03473205......waiting for email confirmation and response from support staff.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ihossain224 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

MusicFan1046
Local Performer

yepperrzzzz.   Pandora makes sure those who wait until the last minute can't cancel.    SUPPOSEDLY the autobot sent my contact info.

I should not have to jump through hoops like this!  never again will I use Pandora: after the free trial and ONE MONTH "notice" it was ending.  Why not also include in that ONE MONTH notice the information that if you don't want to renew your free trial cancel the subscription asap.  Pandora is not the greatest thing in the world, so don't assume we want to keep subscribing.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @MusicFan1046. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your subscription. Someone from our User Support team will reach out to you via email to offer further assistance with your Premium subscription. Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!
0 Kudos

lily4fun
Local Performer

I want to cancel my subscription but keep getting the 'something went wrong, please try again later' error. Can someone help? 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @lily4fun. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're encountering this error message. To keep everything organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: "Something has gone wrong" Error when canceling/upgrading 

I've gone ahead and created a ticket for you. Someone from our User Support team has already reached out to you via email to help with your account and subscription. Please be sure to check your email soon. 📬

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!
0 Kudos

spectralvision
Local Performer

I've been trying to cancel my subscription starting 12 hours ago, trying to meet the 24 hour deadline prior to renewal. The error message "Something has gone wrong. Please try again later." appears. I also tried deleting my payment method and that didn't work either. I looked at my bank account and my google accounts, and it appears my billing is direct to Pandora. So I followed "direct to Pandora" instructions. I've also emailed this same info direct to support.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@spectralvision I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

tsmadden
Local Performer

I am having same issue trying to cancel my subscription and get "Something has gone wrong. Please try again later" message.  Can you help me cancel my subscription?

0 Kudos