cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Something has gone wrong" Error when canceling/upgrading

mdasam
Local Performer

I am trying my trial membership, getting message saying "'Something has gone wrong. Please try again later."

Please help

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
93 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tsmadden I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

mdubes292
Local Performer

What the heck is going on with subscription cancelation? Is Pandora mimicking cable tv canceling? This is crazy! Cancel my **ahem** subscription please!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mdubes292 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

jennhrobinson
Local Performer

I have tried to cancel my subscription on multiple devices and multiple instances, but I keep getting "Something has gone wrong.  Please try again later." after putting in my password.  Yes... my password is correct.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jennhrobinson I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

donohuea
Local Performer

I also keep trying to cancel my subscription on different browsers and devices, but I continue to get an error message.  Someone has hacked into my account and continually uses it, so I would like this subscription cancelled. Thank you

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@donohuea I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

nik_hal
Local Performer

My free trial to my subscription is going to end tomorrow, but when after I put in my password to cancel, I get the error message, "Something has gone wrong. Please try again later." How do I fix this? Will my account still be charged?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nik_hal I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

apache
Local Performer

I keep trying to cancel the subscription on chrome and firefox. I just keep having the same "something went wrong. Please try again later" message show up.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@apache I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

emw
Local Performer

I'm having this same issue, I've tried deleting my card as well and it comes up with the same error. Can I get some help cancelling this subscription?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@emw I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

runningcabbage
Local Performer

Having the same problem! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@runningcabbage I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

brown_253
Local Performer

I have attempted many times for two days now to unsubscribe from this pandora plus subscription on all devices, only to keep receiving messages saying, "Something has gone wrong. Please try again later". My next billing date is on the 30th of this month and I don't need or want Pandora to charge me to a service I'm looking to end before the next cycle of their money grab. I am no longer interested

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@brown_253 I do see you were able to successfully cancel your subscription so that it does not renew moving forward.

For future reference, if you ever run into any issues with your subscription, you can always contact our support team directly for assistance here.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

AshleyMIchelle3
Local Performer

Heeeey everybody, I'm trying to cancel my plan and I went to the website 2 days in a row now (from my computer & phone) and they both said something like "issues completing task please try again later" . This pops up after hitting the cancel subscription button, after it asks me to type password in again to finalize the cancelation... and its definitely the correct password b/c I had to log into get to the cancel subscription button originally. 

Please help, any input would be greatly appreciated! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AshleyMIchelle3 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Spacedebris
Underground

Error when canceling account "Something has gone wrong. Please try again later."

Trying to cancel my account. Have tried multiple browsers and my phone with the same results. Please cancel and remove my account and delete my card. Thank you.

0 Kudos