cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Something has gone wrong" Error when canceling/upgrading

mdasam
Local Performer

I am trying my trial membership, getting message saying "'Something has gone wrong. Please try again later."

Please help

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
93 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Spacedebris I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Spacedebris
Underground
Thank you, I will watch for the email.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @Spacedebris

0 Kudos

Spacedebris
Underground

Thanks, this is resolved.

BrainsOnToastP
Local Performer

I'm billed through Pandora, and am following the instructions on the help.pandora.com site for cancelling.  Every time I get to the end, after typing in my password again, I get the message:

Something has gone wrong. Please try again later.

I have also tried changing my subscription to Pandora Plus to see if that would fix the issue, and that doesn't seem to work even though it doesn't give an error message.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BrainsOnToastP I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Jeremiahfaucher
Local Performer

What do I do because my su scripting won't cancel when I put the password.  It says error try again later

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jeremiahfaucher I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

RemarkablyStew
Local Performer

Hello-

When attempting to sign up and pay for the Premium plan, I get the message "Something has gone wrong. Please try again later."

I have tried 3 different credit cards and PayPal, across 3 browsers on 2 devices. Please help me get this sorted out.

Thank you, and best regards

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RemarkablyStew I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

s31565848
Local Performer

I am trying to change credit card number for billing, is there a phone number I can call?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@s31565848 We do not offer phone support.

To clarify, do you receive the Something has gone wrong. Please try again later. error message when attempting to change your credit card on file?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

ZThiery
Local Performer

When I attempt to upgrade to Premium Student Pandora says something went wrong and cancels the upgrade. Please help as I am unable to get premium or plus. I will not be able to listen to Pandora until I can get premium.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ZThiery I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos