cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to cancel subscription

zzADRiANzz
Local Performer

Whenever I try to cancel my Pandora Premium subscription it says, "Something has gone wrong. Please try again later.
I've tried all of these things.
1. Canceling the subscription by removing my card on the account, but the button doesn't do anything, like literally nothing, as if the button has 0 functionality.
2. Tried different web browsers
3. Tried incognito mode on Chrome
4. Tried on different computers
5. Tried on mobile

This is especially annoying because if I don't cancel it by tomorrow, then it renews and I get charged for it, but I don't want it anymore. Anyone know what to do about this? I've been at it since early this morning, coming back here and there to check if it will finally work, but no luck.

0 Kudos

Re: Not able to cancel subscription

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @zzADRiANzz. 👋

Sorry to hear that you've had some trouble with that error message. To keep the community space organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: "Something has gone wrong" Error when canceling 

I do see that you've reached out to our User Support team via email. Someone will respond to you shortly to offer further assistance with your account / subscription.

Thanks so much for your patience! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

Something has gone wrong message - will not let me cancel subscription

JenNJ
Local Performer

Hello, and happy New Year!  I keep trying to cancel my trial Pandora subscription and I continue to receive the below error. I have tried on Safari from a MacBook Pro, Safari from an IPhone 6S through Safari, and Chrome from the same IPhone 6S on iOS 14.3

I have signed off, signed back on, changed password, nothing will let me delete this.  My trial is to end on 1/21/2021 and I would like to cancel this now. 

E1AF7843-A1BD-4DAE-ACB4-271C94E0C09B.png

Re: Something has gone wrong message - will not let me cancel subscription

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @JenNJ. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble.

To keep the community space organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: "Something has gone wrong" Error when canceling

Since this involves your subscription, I've gone ahead and escalated your issue to our User Support team. Someone will be in touch with you via email to offer further assistance with your account.

Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧

View solution in original post

JenNJ
Local Performer

Alyssa thank you so very much for the quick response, it is greatly appreciated! I hope you have a great new year 🤗

AlyssaPandora

No problem at all. Always happy to assist.

Happy New Year, @JenNJ! 🎶

jerrya83815
Local Performer

I have received the same error messages using both Safari and Edge.  Have send email to customer support, but of course have notr heard anything back.  Very underwhelmed with support.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @jerrya83815. 👋

Thanks so much for posting. I do see that you've been in contact with a member of our User Support team regarding your subscription via email. Someone will be in touch soon to help with managing your subscription options. 

You may also want to check your junk / spam folder to make sure the message didn't end up there.

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

unable to cancel subscription

tlmca
Local Performer

I just need to cancel my subscription but when I press the "yes, cancel my subscription" button it does nothing and then a few moments later I get an error message. Please just cancel this I dislike that so many people are having this issue. 

0 Kudos

Re: unable to cancel subscription

AdamPandora

@tlmca I have created a ticket for you with our support team.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Can't cancel subscription

lily4fun
Local Performer

I want to cancel my Pandora subscription, but the website keeps giving me the 'something went wrong' error. Msite does the same. See attached screenshot. I've been trying it for several days already, still does not work. 

lily4fun_0-1611857225490.png

0 Kudos

Re: Can't cancel subscription

AdamPandora

@lily4fun I moved your post over to this existing thread: "Something has gone wrong" Error when canceling

I will have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help make sure this gets taken care of.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos