cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backtrack songs

Spicyfries
Underground

Hey guys, really what is going on someone needs to fix this. Somebody please allow the backtrack to work on my lock screen, not only for the song playing but the songs I listened to previously weather in this session or sessions before! Idk how hard it is but you guys been around for 20 years perfect this **ahem** you guys rock and Ive been a day one fan!!! Love you all forever please I hope this gets escalated bc you will kick spotifys **ahem**! 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Spicyfries. 👋

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. Viewing your listening history from your lock screen isn't a feature of Pandora. However, I'm sure other listeners would be interested in this option.

I would recommend creating a feature request to share your ideas with the community here. Be sure to click on the ❤️ icon to express your interest in seeing any given feature implemented.

In the meantime, we do have an existing feature request about making listening history available in this thread: Make Listening History Available 

Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community! :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

4 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Spicyfries. 👋

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. Viewing your listening history from your lock screen isn't a feature of Pandora. However, I'm sure other listeners would be interested in this option.

I would recommend creating a feature request to share your ideas with the community here. Be sure to click on the ❤️ icon to express your interest in seeing any given feature implemented.

In the meantime, we do have an existing feature request about making listening history available in this thread: Make Listening History Available 

Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community! :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Spicyfries
Underground

What is the status with this feature request? I would be happy to make one to help out 20 years worth of customers. Thank you guys for your help

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Spicyfries Nice to hear back from you.

Feature for backtrack to work on lock screen:

It doesn't look like you've created the feature request for "backtrack to work on my lock screen" yet. 

You can create that request through the link @AlyssaPandora provided in her message above.

That will give others around the community a chance to upvote the idea as well - the more traction a feature request gets, the more likely our product team is to keep it on their radar in terms of implementing it to the service.

Make listening history available:

It looks like this is still an open feature request, meaning it hasn't been added to the service yet.

Just make sure you add a ❤️to that request if you haven't yet already to express your interest in getting it added to Pandora as well.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Spicyfries
Underground

I think I’m gonna leave Pandora because not being able to go back to previously played songs on lock screen  is killing me.  Love u all and farewell

0 Kudos