cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can stations be downloaded for offline listening?

Will
Local Performer

Can my stations be downloaded to my iPhone so I don’t use data

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Will I moved your post to the iOS space to keep the community organized.

Offline Mode is a feature we offer to our subscribers that enables you to download content from your collection to listen without a Wi-Fi or cell network signal. Since you can utilize offline mode automatically as well as manually, it's a great way to stay connected to your music wherever you are.

This feature is only available to our current Pandora Plus, Pandora Premium, or Premium Family subscribers, and only from iOS or Android mobile devices, Apple Watches and Fitbits. 

For more informaiton on the subscriptions that we offer, you can view this page.

To learn more about using the Offline Mode feature, you can view this help page article

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎶

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Will I moved your post to the iOS space to keep the community organized.

Offline Mode is a feature we offer to our subscribers that enables you to download content from your collection to listen without a Wi-Fi or cell network signal. Since you can utilize offline mode automatically as well as manually, it's a great way to stay connected to your music wherever you are.

This feature is only available to our current Pandora Plus, Pandora Premium, or Premium Family subscribers, and only from iOS or Android mobile devices, Apple Watches and Fitbits. 

For more informaiton on the subscriptions that we offer, you can view this page.

To learn more about using the Offline Mode feature, you can view this help page article

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎶

0 Kudos