cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Download - Pandora Premium

amyacc
Underground

Hey there.  I haven't had any issues downloading before but I am unable to today. I click the download and it goes from the arrow down to the two curved ones, but never actually downloads (you never see the circle start and fill).

Here is what I've already done and exhausted:

-Yes, there's enough storage

-Yes, I tried toggling between offline online

-Yes, I tried it with Wifi & Cellular 

-Yes, I tried closing the window a bunch and also rebooted phone

-Yes, I tried deleting App and Re-installing

-Yes, the window was front and center

THOUGHTS???

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amyacc I moved your post to the iOS space to keep the Community organized.

I would like to report this issue to our engineers. Could you tell me more about your device?

• Device & Generation: (e.g. iPhone 5c, iPod 6th gen, iPad Air2, etc.)
  • Carrier:
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)

Can you please also send over a screenshot/screen-recording of what you are seeing after tapping on the download icon?

Thanks for your help with this!

amyacc
Underground

Hi Adam.  Thanks.

• Device & Generation: iPhone 5SE (body of 5, brain of 6+)
  • Carrier: AT&T
  • iOS version: 13.7
  • Pandora version: 2009.2.1

Just saw that when I deleted App and Re-installed, it removed ALL of my downloads. It's looking like it's trying to re-download some of those, slowly. Not the one I was trying to download today.

Per pic: when you click download, you get that "Downloading station" up top. Then the icon that currently says download, turns into a down arrow. That's it. No actual download happens.  If you click the down arrow icon, it says Downloaded station removed, in that top banner. But no station was downloaded in the first place.

Thanks!

amyacc
Underground

Not sure if that first one accepted the pic. In case it didn't, here it is again (i hope).

Foo.jpg

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amyacc Thanks so much for sending over your device details as well as that screenshot. 

I'm reporting this over to our engineering team on your behalf. 

We appreciate your patience while they look into this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

amyacc
Underground

Thank you, Alyssa.  It seems, from a google search, that a bunch of people had this issue back in 2019.  Same description.  

: )

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem at all, @amyacc. Thanks so much for your patience during this process!

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024