cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting via Bluetooth

Andreasmusic
Local Performer

Connection

I can’t seem to connect my Pandora to my Bluetooth and I have wireless and it keeps telling me that it can’t Pandora can’t connect to the wireless and I turn my phone off and rebooted it and did all this I’m trying to use an iPad I mean a iPod can’t figure it out

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Andreasmusic. 👋

Sorry for any trouble you've encountered with connecting your iPod to a bluetooth device.

• To enable Bluetooth on your iOS device, go to your Home screen, then go to Settings > Bluetooth and toggle Bluetooth to On.
  • You'll also want to make sure your iOS device is connected to the same wireless network as the Bluetooth device you're connecting to. You can view and change the Wi-Fi network in Settings as well.
  • The device you're connecting to should then be detected and appear under the Bluetooth setting.

If you still have trouble, please clarify the make and model of your bluetooth device. 

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Andreasmusic. 👋

Sorry for any trouble you've encountered with connecting your iPod to a bluetooth device.

• To enable Bluetooth on your iOS device, go to your Home screen, then go to Settings > Bluetooth and toggle Bluetooth to On.
  • You'll also want to make sure your iOS device is connected to the same wireless network as the Bluetooth device you're connecting to. You can view and change the Wi-Fi network in Settings as well.
  • The device you're connecting to should then be detected and appear under the Bluetooth setting.

If you still have trouble, please clarify the make and model of your bluetooth device. 

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

lgaines100
Local Performer

I can't find bluetooth inside the ios pandora app. I go to profile and then settings and then advanced. However nothing shows up about bluetooth. Is only available for upgraded subscriptions?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @lgaines100. 👋

Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community!

I moved your post over to this existing iOS thread to keep the community space organized: Connecting via Bluetooth

Please check out the accepted solution of this thread for instructions about how to connect your iOS device to a bluetooth device.

If you still have trouble, please let me know. I'm always happy to help. 🎧

0 Kudos