cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developer SDK

vdiaz1130
Local Performer

Hello, Is there a iOS and Android or Web API available for Pandora? I found the Pandora Developer page but there is no signup link. We are interested in providing our users with a Music Services feature like the SONOS app. Thanks, Victor

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vdiaz1130  Unfortunately, we don't have a public API available. We have partnered with a number of companies to develop Pandora-enabled consumer devices, but we generally do not make Pandora available through other sites and applications. We also don't license the Music Genome directly to third parties, so I don't think we can help with this application development.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vdiaz1130  Unfortunately, we don't have a public API available. We have partnered with a number of companies to develop Pandora-enabled consumer devices, but we generally do not make Pandora available through other sites and applications. We also don't license the Music Genome directly to third parties, so I don't think we can help with this application development.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

Music2020
Local Performer

How do you work with Sonos?

0 Kudos

mmartin
Local Performer

You can now request access to the Pandora API here: https://developer.pandora.com/partners/join/

0 Kudos

eminem
Local Performer

Hi Adam

My name is Cao Wei, I'm from a Hi-Fi audio manufacture from China (Matrix Audio), we would like to integrate Pandora in our streaming music playback devices (network players), like some other similiar products from other brands. (Such as Phorus speakers, Sonos speakers etc.)

I have submitted partner request from the Pandora Developer page for several times, but have got no response. I would like to know if you are interested in the cooperation. 

Thank you !

Best regards,

Cao

0 Kudos