cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Listening through browser?

Kearymary99
Local Performer
I want to listen on my iphone 5 but do not wish to download ap Can I listen through my browser?
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Kearymary99! ๐Ÿ‘‹

I moved your post over to the iOS board to keep the community organized. 

Unfortunately, you won't be able to listen from your mobile browser to stream Pandora from your iPhone device. 

If you're listening from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod device, you'll need to download the Pandora app in order to stream your tunes.

You can find out how to install the app on your iPhone here.

*If you are running iOS 10 or lower, you will need to update your iOS version. You can find out more info about that in this article.

Hope this information is helpful. ๐ŸŽถ

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Kearymary99! ๐Ÿ‘‹

I moved your post over to the iOS board to keep the community organized. 

Unfortunately, you won't be able to listen from your mobile browser to stream Pandora from your iPhone device. 

If you're listening from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod device, you'll need to download the Pandora app in order to stream your tunes.

You can find out how to install the app on your iPhone here.

*If you are running iOS 10 or lower, you will need to update your iOS version. You can find out more info about that in this article.

Hope this information is helpful. ๐ŸŽถ

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos