Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lisapdanip It sounds like you may have multiple accounts registered with Pandora.

My guess is your original account is still registered under your old email address, however you are currently signed into a different account that is registered under your new email address.

If you remember the email address your old account is registered under, I recommend signing out, and then signing back in using that email address.

In the meantime, I have also created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lisapdanip It sounds like you may have multiple accounts registered with Pandora.

My guess is your original account is still registered under your old email address, however you are currently signed into a different account that is registered under your new email address.

If you remember the email address your old account is registered under, I recommend signing out, and then signing back in using that email address.

In the meantime, I have also created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos