cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: How to Locate my Profile / Menu

Robbie
Local Performer

Where do I find the word menu when I go to my Pandora mobile app?

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Robbie To clarify, are you referring to the menu icon that brings you to your account settings?

If so, you can get there through the app installed on your iOS device by tapping on Profile (located at the bottom right corner of the screen), and then tapping on the gear icon (located on the top right corner of the screen).

Let me know if this helps. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Robbie To clarify, are you referring to the menu icon that brings you to your account settings?

If so, you can get there through the app installed on your iOS device by tapping on Profile (located at the bottom right corner of the screen), and then tapping on the gear icon (located on the top right corner of the screen).

Let me know if this helps. 

0 Kudos

rockd31
Local Performer

I have an iphone 7 and there is no "profile" at the right hand bottom of my screen

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @rockd31. 👋

Could you share more details about your iPhone 7 device?

• iOS version: (Go to Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Go to Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)
  • Profile: Do you have a bottom navigation bar when you launch the Pandora app on your iPhone?

Please note: The current version of Pandora for iOS requires iOS 14.  

If you are running a version older than iOS 14, you will need to update your iOS version.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos