cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing stations after update

tallyfeist
Local Performer

Updated the app on my iPhone yesterday and now all my stations are gone. Pandora, please help.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tallyfeist @mypeteypie04 I moved your posts to the iOS space to keep the community tidy.

To clarify, are your stations only missing when launching the Pandora app on your phone?

Or are they also missing when you log into your account on a computer?

If they are only missing on your phone, please try running through our troubleshooting steps for General issues with Pandora on iOS.

If that does not bring back your stations, can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing when you sort your collection by Stations?

Thanks for your help with all of this! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

mypeteypie04
Local Performer

mines doing the same thing 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tallyfeist @mypeteypie04 I moved your posts to the iOS space to keep the community tidy.

To clarify, are your stations only missing when launching the Pandora app on your phone?

Or are they also missing when you log into your account on a computer?

If they are only missing on your phone, please try running through our troubleshooting steps for General issues with Pandora on iOS.

If that does not bring back your stations, can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing when you sort your collection by Stations?

Thanks for your help with all of this! 

0 Kudos