cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music Stops Randomly When Casting to VSSL Amp

sho12tyc
Local Performer

I have a nice WiFi streaming amp and 2 new iphones. Pandora randomly stops 30 minutes to 2.5 hours.  I have to restart the app when this happens. I have friends with android phones that stream Spotify to the amp and never have issues with streaming. There are 2 options on the Pandora app to stream to the amps; Airplay and Chromecast.  It is a Ubiquiti WiFi system.  I have talked with both Ubiquiti and the VSSL streaming amp tech support.  I am starting to think it is a setting on the phone or app itself. Any ideas for a fix would be greatly appreciated.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @sho12tyc. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space.

Could you share a bit more about what is happening?

• When this happens, do any error messages appear? If so, what exactly does it say?
  • Also, does the counter keep moving as if the song is still playing but the music stops?
  • Are you using another app on your iOS device while streaming? An app that may require sound, like a game?

In the meantime, I would recommend running through the standard troubleshooting steps here to see if it helps resolve the issue: iOS Troubleshooting

Feel free to let us know how it goes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos