cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My profile says I'm not following anyone

GrognerMcKay
Local Performer

I have 19 followers, several of whom I have followed back. But my profile screen says I am following 0 people, and when I click on "0 following," it jst give me the "Find Friends" button, even though I've repeatly search friends' email addresses and added them as friends.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

GrognerMcKay
Local Performer

The app now correctly shows me as following people, so it appears to have been a lag issue that resolved overnight. But I did spend a a lot of time trying to fix it before that (logging in and out, uninstalling and reinstalling the app). I'm on iOS 17.5.1 with Pandora version 2406.1.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @GrognerMcKay 

Welcome to community!

I'm happy to pass this along to our engineering team for further review and investigation. Can you please confirm your Pandora and iOS version.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

GrognerMcKay
Local Performer

The app now correctly shows me as following people, so it appears to have been a lag issue that resolved overnight. But I did spend a a lot of time trying to fix it before that (logging in and out, uninstalling and reinstalling the app). I'm on iOS 17.5.1 with Pandora version 2406.1.

TannerPandora

Thanks for the follow up, @GrognerMcKay Just wanted to check and make sure your profile it's still showing correctly for you. Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos