cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offline Skipping with Premium

Martinap
Local Performer

I'm a Premium subscriber and I tried that too, and it still skips through all the songs. Really inconvenient when on an airplane for a long time( I travel to Europe for work frequently.

Not sure what it means to keep the the Pandora App in the foreground , how do you do that? 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Martinap. 👋

Sorry to hear that your songs are skipping through without playing.

I moved your post over to a separate thread as it appears that you're a Premium subscriber. 

++

✈️ Pandora Internationally:

Sadly, we can only legally offer Pandora services to listeners located in the United States at this time. This applies equally to free and paid accounts, as well as Pandora on all computers and supported devices, including offline. Audio content streaming regulations differ from country to country, and we are still working on acquiring the proper licenses so we can offer Pandora in even more places around the world.

++

🛄 Traveling Internationally:

• If you are a Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium subscriber, you will be able to play your downloaded music while traveling outside of the country temporarily.
  • Please note you will need to download your offline content prior to leaving our service area. Android users must also manually set the Pandora app to offline mode before leaving.
  • Also, your offline collection will be removed if you uninstall or sign out of the Pandora app, or if you are unable to re-establish a connection with Pandora via a Wi-Fi or mobile network within 30 days.
  • Keep in mind Pandora Premium subscribers can download Stations, Playlists, albums and songs for offline listening and Pandora Plus subscribers will be limited to only four stations.

++

📲Offline Troubleshooting for Premium:

• I'd recommend resetting the download process when you're in the United States by signing out of the app and signing back in.
  • Then, make sure to keep Pandora in the foreground of your device while the download completes.

Feel free to let me know how it goes. 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Martinap. 👋

Sorry to hear that your songs are skipping through without playing.

I moved your post over to a separate thread as it appears that you're a Premium subscriber. 

++

✈️ Pandora Internationally:

Sadly, we can only legally offer Pandora services to listeners located in the United States at this time. This applies equally to free and paid accounts, as well as Pandora on all computers and supported devices, including offline. Audio content streaming regulations differ from country to country, and we are still working on acquiring the proper licenses so we can offer Pandora in even more places around the world.

++

🛄 Traveling Internationally:

• If you are a Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium subscriber, you will be able to play your downloaded music while traveling outside of the country temporarily.
  • Please note you will need to download your offline content prior to leaving our service area. Android users must also manually set the Pandora app to offline mode before leaving.
  • Also, your offline collection will be removed if you uninstall or sign out of the Pandora app, or if you are unable to re-establish a connection with Pandora via a Wi-Fi or mobile network within 30 days.
  • Keep in mind Pandora Premium subscribers can download Stations, Playlists, albums and songs for offline listening and Pandora Plus subscribers will be limited to only four stations.

++

📲Offline Troubleshooting for Premium:

• I'd recommend resetting the download process when you're in the United States by signing out of the app and signing back in.
  • Then, make sure to keep Pandora in the foreground of your device while the download completes.

Feel free to let me know how it goes. 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos