cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora Plus Stations on Apple Watch

mheathrun
Local Performer

I have Pandora Plus. How do you load new songs to a playlist so I can listen while I run (Offline)

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @mheathrun. 👋

Yes, looks like you're upgraded to a Pandora Plus subscription. 

• Pandora Plus subscribers will automatically have their three most-listened-to stations along with Thumbprint Radio downloaded (as long as there is enough space available on the Apple Watch).
  • Pandora Premium subscribers are only limited by the capacity of their Apple Watch, and can download as many stations, albums, songs or playlists as they like.

Listening from your Apple Watch:

Using the watch app you can thumb, skip and replay songs without having to keep your phone nearby.* (Thumbs on offline stations will be inactive or grayed out for now).

• From the first screen, free listeners will be able to choose from recently played stations or launch Shuffle.
  • The second screen will display your volume and player controls along with thumbs, replay and skip. You'll need to use the Digital Crown on the side of your watch to control the volume.
  • Pandora Plus listeners that have enabled offline listening will only have access to their offline content on the first screen.
  • If you prefer to be able to switch stations from your Apple Watch without reaching for your phone, you'll need to disable offline listening from the Pandora app on your iPhone (Go to Settings > Offline to do that).
  • Cellular or Wi-Fi connectivity is required to stream independently of a mobile device.

++

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

• Are you having trouble with listening to your stations using your Apple watch?
  • Are the offline stations repetitive during your listening sessions?

Let me know.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @mheathrun. 👋

Yes, looks like you're upgraded to a Pandora Plus subscription. 

• Pandora Plus subscribers will automatically have their three most-listened-to stations along with Thumbprint Radio downloaded (as long as there is enough space available on the Apple Watch).
  • Pandora Premium subscribers are only limited by the capacity of their Apple Watch, and can download as many stations, albums, songs or playlists as they like.

Listening from your Apple Watch:

Using the watch app you can thumb, skip and replay songs without having to keep your phone nearby.* (Thumbs on offline stations will be inactive or grayed out for now).

• From the first screen, free listeners will be able to choose from recently played stations or launch Shuffle.
  • The second screen will display your volume and player controls along with thumbs, replay and skip. You'll need to use the Digital Crown on the side of your watch to control the volume.
  • Pandora Plus listeners that have enabled offline listening will only have access to their offline content on the first screen.
  • If you prefer to be able to switch stations from your Apple Watch without reaching for your phone, you'll need to disable offline listening from the Pandora app on your iPhone (Go to Settings > Offline to do that).
  • Cellular or Wi-Fi connectivity is required to stream independently of a mobile device.

++

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

• Are you having trouble with listening to your stations using your Apple watch?
  • Are the offline stations repetitive during your listening sessions?

Let me know.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos