cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Playing my collection

Truckertodd
Local Performer

How do I get Pandora to play only my collection of music on an iPhone 11 or an iPad ? I can do it very easily on my TV and Apple Watch but cannot figure it out for the iPhone or iPad. If I click the shuffle button it plays music I do not want to hear

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Truckertodd To clarify, are you having trouble playing your collected radio stations?

Or are you having trouble playing your on-demand content (ex: collected albums/songs/custom playlists)?

Let me know.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

In the meantime, it may also help to sort your collection depending on what you are attempting to listen to. 

You can sort your content from the My Collection page.

Select the caret on the far right side of your screen and from here, you can sort by AlbumsSongsStations, Playlists or Artists. Please note that you can't currently sort your collection by A-Z; only Artists are listed alphabetically by default at this time.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Truckertodd To clarify, are you having trouble playing your collected radio stations?

Or are you having trouble playing your on-demand content (ex: collected albums/songs/custom playlists)?

Let me know.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

In the meantime, it may also help to sort your collection depending on what you are attempting to listen to. 

You can sort your content from the My Collection page.

Select the caret on the far right side of your screen and from here, you can sort by AlbumsSongsStations, Playlists or Artists. Please note that you can't currently sort your collection by A-Z; only Artists are listed alphabetically by default at this time.

wholder1
Local Performer

No help. There is no caret on the far right side of my screen. I only see Podcasts and Recent Stations.

Ideas?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @wholder1. 👋

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

With free Pandora, you can listen to your stations and podcasts.

To edit which stations are played during Shuffle:

• Go to My Collection.
    • Free and Pandora Plus listeners, swipe the Shuffle Stations icon bar at the top of your stations list from right to left. Then tap the Pencil that appears.
    • Pandora Premium subscribers will need to filter My Collection further by Stations. Then tap the Pencil to the right of Shuffle stations.

There, you can select or deselect which stations you'd like to appear in your Shuffle by Station or Genre. Tap Save on the top right corner of your screen when done.

Let me know how I can help. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos

wilbell733
Local Performer

I cannot get Pandora to play my collections

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wilbell733 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

wilbell733
Local Performer
I now am able to listen to Pandora so you can close the file at this
point. I appreciate the help I did receive.

Bill

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to hear it, @wilbell733.

Enjoy the music!