cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playlist Changes Not Saving During Premium Session

ffestivelizzie
Local Performer

So, I am a new user to Pandora. I recently just got it. I do not have Premium, or anything else like that. And I have been noticing something that’s very strange and frustrating to me.

I just created a new playlist, added some songs, had to restart my phone, cause my Wi-Fi **ahem**. Added some more songs. Had to restart my phone again. And when I get back, nearly HALF of the newly added songs were no longer on my playlist.

I also noticed something similar to my Liked Songs playlist. So, when I go to my profile, I can see that I have over 21 songs liked in total. But when I visit my actual playlist of my liked songs that Pandora generates automatically, only 9 of the songs showed up.

Is there something that I’m doing wrong with both these playlists? I’m not really sure what’s going on. Is anyone experiencing this as well?

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @ffestivelizzie. 👋

Sorry to hear that your playlist changes aren't saving. Thanks so much for reporting this.

Premium Sessions:

It looks like you're enabling complimentary sessions of Pandora Premium. Playlists are a feature of Pandora Premium only. You can find out more about how these sessions work in this helpful article.

++

Device Information:

Could you tell me more about your device?

• Device & Generation: (e.g. iPhone 5c, iPod 6th gen, iPad Air2, etc.)
  • Carrier:
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi only, or cellular data when this is happening?

++

Screenshot:

Also, if could you post a screenshot of one of the playlists where you're noticing this?

Let me know if you need instructions about how to do that.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @ffestivelizzie. 👋

Sorry to hear that your playlist changes aren't saving. Thanks so much for reporting this.

Premium Sessions:

It looks like you're enabling complimentary sessions of Pandora Premium. Playlists are a feature of Pandora Premium only. You can find out more about how these sessions work in this helpful article.

++

Device Information:

Could you tell me more about your device?

• Device & Generation: (e.g. iPhone 5c, iPod 6th gen, iPad Air2, etc.)
  • Carrier:
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi only, or cellular data when this is happening?

++

Screenshot:

Also, if could you post a screenshot of one of the playlists where you're noticing this?

Let me know if you need instructions about how to do that.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos