cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recently Played will not load!

Step2
Local Performer

Just set-up an iPhone 16 Pro running IOS 18. When I tried to use Pandora, I noticed the recently played category did not load. All other functions seem to work ok but the recently played is the default.

Probably just needs a small fix in the Pandora app.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

MariaPandora

Hi @Step2 , thanks for posting on Pandora Community! :pandora:

To make sure everything loads as it should, can you please try logging out and back in on your account? 

1. Open the Pandora app and select the Profile tab.
  2. Tap the Settings gear in the upper right corner.
  3. Check the email address next to the Account field.
  4. Scroll down and select Sign Out.
  5. Sign in again with your email and password.

Please let me know if you continue to have issues viewing your "Recently Played".

0 Kudos

Step2
Local Performer
So I signed out and logged back in as requested. This did not fix the issue and I now know there is another problem. Both are minor.  The recently played heading will not load on its own. However, it is loaded if you select My Stations (or whatever the middle heading says). After loading the stations and after selecting a specific station, an error message pops up. It does this every time I select a different station as well. But there is no error! The station plays every time, so what's the error?
There are minor issues as it does play what I want. Hope an update will fix this as I hate the persistent error message.
S. E. CooperPark Rapids, Minnesota
0 Kudos

MariaPandora

Thanks for explaining this @Step2.

Can you tell me what does the error message say?

In the meantime, please try some general troubleshooting steps and let me know how it goes.

If you continue to have issues after that, could you tell me more about your device so I can report it to our engineering team?

• Carrier:
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

Thanks for working with me on this!

0 Kudos