cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Resume Play

BESTEVEZ90
Local Performer
Why when im listening to Pandora in the background and lets say i watch a video on instagram or facebook (pandora automatically pauses) why doesnโ€™t pandora resume play once im done with the video? It makes me relaunch the app and plays the most recent song I searched for
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @BESTEVEZ90. ๐Ÿ‘‹

Thanks for posting on the community!

When watching a video and using any app that requires sound, the Pandora app will automatically pause. Please keep in mind, the sound settings of each app are set by the needs of the app and cannot be altered.

++

If you haven't already, would you mind trying out these steps for your iOS device?

Let me know how it goes.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @BESTEVEZ90. ๐Ÿ‘‹

Thanks for posting on the community!

When watching a video and using any app that requires sound, the Pandora app will automatically pause. Please keep in mind, the sound settings of each app are set by the needs of the app and cannot be altered.

++

If you haven't already, would you mind trying out these steps for your iOS device?

Let me know how it goes.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos