cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopped playing music

Rickman1026
Local Performer

So I updated the app , removed the app and re downloaded it , signed out and signed back in and I'm connected to WiFi and my music isn't playing it stuck on buffering.  All my other apps work just fine so it's not my connection and pandora was working a couple days ago just fine , why did it stop ? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @DocBlues. 👋

Very sorry to hear about your experience. I've noted your feedback regarding the time frame of our email support team getting back to you.

++

The current version of Pandora for iOS requires iOS 11 which explains why you're having trouble.

To update the Pandora app on your iOS device on iOS 13 or newer:

1. Open the App Store application.
  2. Tap your Apple ID icon in the top right corner.
  3. Scroll down to the Pandora app. If an update is available, there will be an Update icon.

If you're running a version older than iOS 13 on your device:

1. Open the App Store application and tap Updates in the bottom right corner of the screen.
  2. If an update is available, an Update button will appear to the right of the Pandora icon.

Tip: If no update is available, it will say Open to the right of the Pandora icon.

I hope this helps. Feel free to let me know how it goes. 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Rickman1026 sorry to hear that. I'd like to report this to our engineers. Can you give me some stats from your iPhone:

• Device & Generation: (e.g. iPhone 5c, iPod 6th gen, iPad Air2, etc.)
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)

Thanks for posting to community!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

DocBlues
Local Performer

I have the exact same problem. I followed the same procedures and it stopped playing music again afte 2 days. I am running IOS 10.3.4

I have had no response from Pandora via email after 2 tries.

If it cannot be resolved I wil cancel subscription

Thanks to anyone who can help

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @DocBlues. 👋

Very sorry to hear about your experience. I've noted your feedback regarding the time frame of our email support team getting back to you.

++

The current version of Pandora for iOS requires iOS 11 which explains why you're having trouble.

To update the Pandora app on your iOS device on iOS 13 or newer:

1. Open the App Store application.
  2. Tap your Apple ID icon in the top right corner.
  3. Scroll down to the Pandora app. If an update is available, there will be an Update icon.

If you're running a version older than iOS 13 on your device:

1. Open the App Store application and tap Updates in the bottom right corner of the screen.
  2. If an update is available, an Update button will appear to the right of the Pandora icon.

Tip: If no update is available, it will say Open to the right of the Pandora icon.

I hope this helps. Feel free to let me know how it goes. 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos