cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync iPhone and computer

hjudy0557
Local Performer

My computer has the current military premium subscription and my iPhone is not synced and has a different subscription listed and there are ads..    My lists on the iPhone are not in the computer pandora.  Yet they are both on the same account.

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hey @hjudy0557 thanks for posting to community! I moved your message over to iOS board since it seems like there may be trouble on your iPhone. 

Pandora accounts follow the email address, so you should see the same info across all your devices that you log into, as long as you use the same email address.

I can confirm that you are upgraded to Premium Military with the email address associated with your community profile.

Can you do me a favor and sign out and then back in again on your iPhone. Be sure of the address when logging back in. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hey @hjudy0557 thanks for posting to community! I moved your message over to iOS board since it seems like there may be trouble on your iPhone. 

Pandora accounts follow the email address, so you should see the same info across all your devices that you log into, as long as you use the same email address.

I can confirm that you are upgraded to Premium Military with the email address associated with your community profile.

Can you do me a favor and sign out and then back in again on your iPhone. Be sure of the address when logging back in. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos