cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbprint radio

gymnastichica95
Local Performer

My thumbs up radio is only showing me 5 of my like songs. I have liked almost 500 songs from various albums, but all I can see in the thumbs up collection are the same 5 songs. I have signed in and out of the account, deleted and reloaded the app to my phone but neither seem to work. I recently purchased a subscription so I could have my thumbprint radio with me wherever I go, so I am disappointed to find that the majority of my liked songs are no longer at my fingertips when I am offline. Is there anything else I should be doing to get more of my music onto my thumbprint radio? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @gymnastichica95. 👋

Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community. 

Looks like you have 558 thumbs up across all of your stations.

Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 9.10.58 AM.png

Keep in mind, Thumbs are station-specific, so a track that you've thumbed up on another station won't show as thumbed up on Thumbprint Radio automatically. If you've thumbed up the track before, a small notification will appear to show you when and on what station you did so.

Be sure to thumb freely on Thumbprint Radio; this will help us learn which thumbs you want to hear more of, and which you aren't interested in anymore.

Thumbing a track up or down on Thumbprint Radio won't affect its thumb rating elsewhere. Just like your other stations, if you thumb it up, you'll hear more tracks like that, and if you thumb it down, it won't play again on Thumbprint Radio, but will remain thumbed up on the original station.

++

Could you share a screenshot of what you're seeing when you're in offline mode?

Let me know, and I can take a look. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos