cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbs Down Isn't Saving

TOBIAHR
Local Performer

Recently I noticed some newer songs appearing on my thumbprint radio. The newer songs are not a problem but when ever I thumb down a song it will stop playing and as expected and go to the next song. Then the song immediately following that will be the same song i just thumb downed. Is this a "Are you sure" feature? Anyone else having this issue or know where i can report the bug? 

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @TOBIAHR. 👋

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention.

When you give a song a 👎 or 👍 the feedback should stay. Once you give it a 👎, you shouldn't hear that track play on your station anymore. 

In the meantime, I’ve enabled a trace on your Pandora account to help us better understand what’s happening. For this trace to be useful, we’ll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps here.

Let me know how it goes, and whether you continue to experience this issue. 📲

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @TOBIAHR. 👋

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention.

When you give a song a 👎 or 👍 the feedback should stay. Once you give it a 👎, you shouldn't hear that track play on your station anymore. 

In the meantime, I’ve enabled a trace on your Pandora account to help us better understand what’s happening. For this trace to be useful, we’ll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps here.

Let me know how it goes, and whether you continue to experience this issue. 📲

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos