cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with Offline Mode on Plus

Jgilbey
Local Performer

I just got pandora plus. I want to set up offline listening however when I toggle offline mode it states to go to settings>enable offline stations. I did this and I also allowed data downloading. These 2 options are green (as in turned on) but going back to turn on offline mode it pops up same instructions. 

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Jgilbey. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this.

For Pandora Plus subscribers, we will automatically choose up to three of your most-listened-to stations along with Thumbprint Radio and add them to your offline listening stations.

++

Looks like you've enabled complimentary sessions of Premium today.

• Did this happen while you were in a Premium session?
  • Have any stations downloaded within the Pandora app on your account?

Can you send over a screenshot of exactly what you're seeing?

• To take a screenshot on an iPhone 8 (or earlier) or an iPad or iPod touch: Press and hold the lock button (the button on the top right side) and the home button (the circular button on the bottom of your device) at the same time.
  • To take a screenshot on an iPhone X: Press and hold the lock button (the button on the right side) and the volume up button (on the left side) at the same time. In iOS 13, a thumbnail of your screenshot appears in the lower-left corner of your device. Tap the thumbnail to add drawings and text with Markup, or swipe left on the thumbnail to dismiss it.
  • To find the screenshot you just took, go to Photos > Albums and tap Screenshots. Send this photo as an attachment to your response.

I look forward to hearing back! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos

Jgilbey
Local Performer

1200C463-D205-495A-8863-A5239FC1830F.png

B24041A8-4BD2-479C-8EB9-4A5748E0A15C.png

 these are screen shots, I can’t find anywhere that stations have downloaded

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jgilbey Thanks so much for sending over those screenshots. 

I’ve enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what’s happening, in case we need to share this with our engineering team. For this trace to be useful, we’ll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps: iOS Troubleshooting

Let me know if this helps. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos