cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Play First Song on an Album

Ronathon
Underground

When I select to go to a album that a song is apart of, it won’t let me play that song with the rest of the album. For example, in the album in the photo below, I tried to play the album by going to the album through the first song. However, the top song won’t play and doesn’t have a track listing number next to it like the other songs on the album. I really don’t know what to do next as I would like to listen to the album all the way through with every song.

5E9E0287-228D-42C2-8761-5C2F79D5606F.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Ronathon
Underground

Only for my app on Pandora, the song “The Gutterati?” by the Fratellis on the Costello Music instead only plays the previous song on the album, “Chelsea Dagger”. This isn’t an issue on the browser version of Pandora, but it is annoying on the app as if it’s one of my favorite songs on the album.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Ronathon. 👋

Thanks so much for pointing this out.

These tracks should be available. I'm able to view and play all 8 songs from my iPhone device and from the desktop app.

Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 1.53.13 PM.png

I would recommend running through these troubleshooting steps to see if it helps resolve your issue.

Feel free to let me know how it goes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Ronathon. 👋

I also tried this from my iPhone and the songs appear to be correct when playing them on demand. 

I believe trying out these steps should help with the issues you're experiencing on your iPhone device. 

Let me know how it goes.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos