Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Shuffle Stations on 2008.2

nlongfors
Local Performer

iPhone Xs, iOS version 13.7

My carrier is Verizon

Pandora version 2008.2

In the latest update, when you click on Shuffle Stations, it goes into the now playing screen and shows shuffle stations, however, it only plays songs from the last station I was on.  I have 4 stations with very different genres, but it only plays songs from one of the stations.  I am typically always on WiFi, and have been listening for 3+ hours with all songs coming from the same station.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @nlongfors. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your shuffle feature. Thanks so much for posting about this. 

Have you tried uninstalling / reinstalling the Pandora app to see if that resolves your issue? If not, please try out these steps.

Let me know how it goes. If the issue persists, I will escalate this to our engineering team and create an internal ticket on your behalf. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @nlongfors. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your shuffle feature. Thanks so much for posting about this. 

Have you tried uninstalling / reinstalling the Pandora app to see if that resolves your issue? If not, please try out these steps.

Let me know how it goes. If the issue persists, I will escalate this to our engineering team and create an internal ticket on your behalf. 🎧

0 Kudos

Xstephp90x
Local Performer

I have an iPhone 11 Pro, and am running pandora version 2008.2 on AT&T. I just downloaded the app, and I had it on 2 other iPhones recently and the shuffle button will not work. It doesn’t work whether it’s on WiFi or 4G. I click shuffle and it just goes to the current station. I’m paying for my subscription and do not want to continue if the app does not work. I’ve tried to redownload it, and restart my phone and nothing works. There is not an update on it that I could find but would like some help please.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Xstephp90x. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble. I moved your post over to this existing thread as it sounds like you're encountering the same issue: Unable to Shuffle Stations on 2008.2 

Based on your message, it sounds like you've gone through the troubleshooting steps as indicated in the accepted solution here.

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and reported your feedback / device information over to our engineering team. They are aware of this issue and are investigating. 

Appreciate your patience during this process! 🎧

0 Kudos