cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Sort Stations by Name on iOS

4nthony
Underground

In the documentation, it says you can sort stations by recently played or by name (a-z). I do not have the option to sort and my stations are stuck on recently played. Where is the down arrow located in iOS to sort stations by name? I've clicked throughout the app but can't located the A-Z sorting option. I have a Pandora Premium Family subscription using version 2004.1-12 of the iOS app.

Thanks!

https://help.pandora.com/s/article/How-to-use-Pandora-on-iOS?language=en_US#sort

Missing down arrow for sortingMissing down arrow for sorting

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@4nthony Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

Those instructions are actually for free/Pandora Plus users. I will pass your feedback along to the team who manages our help page to see if that can be made clearer on that specific article.

Since you are currently upgraded to Pandora Premium, you will need to follow these instructions to sort your collection:

You can sort your content on your iOS device from the My Collection page.

Select the caret on the far right side of your screen and from here, you can sort by AlbumsSongsStations, Playlists or Artists. 

Please note that you can't currently sort your collection by A-Z; only Artists are listed alphabetically by default at this time.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. In the meantime, thanks for listening to Pandora Premium!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@4nthony Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

Those instructions are actually for free/Pandora Plus users. I will pass your feedback along to the team who manages our help page to see if that can be made clearer on that specific article.

Since you are currently upgraded to Pandora Premium, you will need to follow these instructions to sort your collection:

You can sort your content on your iOS device from the My Collection page.

Select the caret on the far right side of your screen and from here, you can sort by AlbumsSongsStations, Playlists or Artists. 

Please note that you can't currently sort your collection by A-Z; only Artists are listed alphabetically by default at this time.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. In the meantime, thanks for listening to Pandora Premium!

0 Kudos