cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to go back to list of stations on iPhone 11

DaFlln
Local Performer

Hi! Thanks in advance for your support with this app. I love Pandora, but this pesky glitch has become very troublesome lately.

After I select a station from My Collection, the option to go back and select other stations seems to disappear. I suspect this is a glitch, or is there something I missing?? I included a screenshot below .

Typically the option to go back to My Collection appears at the top leftTypically the option to go back to My Collection appears at the top left

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DaFlln I moved your post over to the iOS space.

Let's try some troubleshooting steps to see if we can resolve the issue.

First, I recommend rebooting the device by shutting it down entirely, then turning it back on and trying Pandora again.

If you're still having issues, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app (not to worry, we'll keep track of your profile and collection for you).* To do that:

1. Hold down the Pandora icon on your Home screen until all the icons start "shaking."
  2. Then tap the tiny "x" that appears in the upper left of the Pandora icon, and confirm that you want to delete the app.
  3. Then re-install Pandora via the App Store on your device.

*Please note: Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after reinstalling the app. Pandora Plus users, however, should receive that offline content again automatically. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after reinstalling, please let us know.

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos