cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to play collected podcasts

mlne7790
Underground

How can I play only podcasts that I've saved to My Collection? For example, instead of having it go from one podcast to the one immediately following it, how can I set it up so it only plays the specific podcasts I've collected?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mlne7790 Thanks for sending that over.

It looks like the account your community profile is registered with is different than the one you are logged in with on your iOS device.

Our support team is going to reach out to you privately via email to gather additional information on your account, and further assist you from there.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mlne7790 I had our support team take a look at your account, and it doesn't appear you've actually collected any podcasts yet.

To collect podcasts, use Search,  Browse or For You to find an episode or series and select (+) My Collection. To stay up to date with your favorite shows, we recommend adding the entire podcast to your collection by going to the main program page and toggling the (+) My Collection button.

Once you've collected a podcast or podcast episode, you can view it under My Collection.

• Free listeners and Pandora Plus subscribers will select My Collection and then Podcasts.

• Pandora Premium subscribers will select My Collection and then tap the bar under the album art that reads Added to My Collection. From there, filter your collection by Podcasts to view any podcasts you've added to your collection.

If you don't have anything there, you may not have collected the podcast you're looking for, or you may need to update your mobile app to the latest version (if you are listening to Pandora through a mobile device).

Let me know if this helps. 

0 Kudos

mlne7790
Underground

I've collected Podcast episodes, as there are episodes I don't want to listen to. I am a free listener, and know how to find them and play them singularly. But once I select one episode to be played, the next sequential episode plays afterwards, and that episode is not under my collected episodes.

I have the Pandora app on an iPod Touch, if that makes any difference.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mlne7790 Would it be possible to send over a screenshot of your collection when sorting by Podcasts?

I'd like to take a closer look.

Thanks for all your help with this!

0 Kudos

mlne7790
Underground

22B581D0-B622-4A0A-AFC9-A8AE882E0A4D.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mlne7790 Thanks for sending that over.

It looks like the account your community profile is registered with is different than the one you are logged in with on your iOS device.

Our support team is going to reach out to you privately via email to gather additional information on your account, and further assist you from there.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

mlne7790
Underground

Thank you 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mlne7790 Always happy to help! 😎

0 Kudos