cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updates not working

WesO
Local Performer

Every time an app update for Pandora appears in my iPhone's app updates, it tells me that the app isn't linked to my account.  I have to remove Pandora and re-download.

Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @WesO!

Have you already uninstalled / reinstalled the Pandora app?

Are you able to capture a screenshot of the error message you're seeing?

Let me know.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

WesO
Local Performer

I don't currently have the error message since there's not an update for the iOS Pandora app for me right now.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing that info, @WesO.

• Do you have automatic updates turned on?
  • Does this error message pop up when you attempt to update any other apps on your device?
  • Did you have a different Apple ID in the past where you downloaded the Pandora app?

Let me know what you find out.

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

WesO
Local Performer

Automatic updates are on.  Same Apple ID.  And  this is the only app it's happening with. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@WesO At this time, I would recommend contacting Apple Support here for more info regarding the error message you’re seeing when you attempt to update the Pandora app on your iOS device.

If you're able to, please feel free to let us know the outcome as other listeners may run into this issue in the future.

0 Kudos